Saturday 4 September 2021

A fistful of fists

Today I have another in my series of "single squad of space marines from a new chapter." So far, I have made squads, usually out of vintage models, from quite a few chapters, and this latest is the Imperial Fists. I already had Captain Lysander, so he really needed a retinue, and that gave me the opportunity to paint more yellow marines. I particularly like the sergeant with his freehand banner. The Imperial Fists icon isn't too difficult to paint, so if you're considering what chapter to paint, that might be a factor for you.

 

Here they are with Lysander. 


I thought this might be a good point to recap some of the squads I have done, so here they are:


 Ultramarines


 

 Black Templars

 

Iron Snakes

Salamanders

I have plenty more space marines, but these are the ones where I just have a single squad and a captain to accompany them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...