Saturday 18 September 2021

Menacing Black Legion

Adding to my ever-growing Black Legion army is this little squad of Chosen. They are a mixture of models that include conversions from a Blackstone Fortress model, a Dark Vengeance model and some of the new Chaos Space Marine tactical squad. My favourite is the one on the left, with her pale skin and punk haircut. The one that is second from the right has a small head, and I think that gives him a "truescale" look. Or maybe he just looks like a small-headed person... I'll leave that for you to decide! 

I'm working hard on painting at the moment, so hopefully I can keep posting models over the next few weeks. I have a couple of big models in that queue, but I'm very slow with big models, so it'll be a real push to keep the momentum going when I get to those. We'll see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...