Saturday 19 March 2022

I want to be like you

Continuing to feed my love of retro chaplains is this wonderful old model. I thought long and hard about what chapter to make them, and eventually decided to make them a Dark Angels model, and try to recreate the colour scheme used for my Interrogator-Chaplain, Karstark. After all, ever Interrogator-Chaplain needs a friend.

Chaplain Bellus came out quite well, and he fits rather nicely into the Dark Angels, and looks excellent alongside his buddy, Karstark.


The Interrogator-Chaplain (right) is one of my favourite GW models. I like it so much, I'm tempted to buy a second just to have fun painting it again!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...