Saturday 12 March 2022

Out of Production

Today's first model is an absolute classic model. This is a lovely old Space Marine Librarian, whom I've painted in the colour scheme of the Angels Sanguine, a Blood Angels successor chapter.Usually, librarians would be painted in blue with chapter specific pauldrons, but, given the distinctiveness of the Angels Sanguine colour scheme, I decided instead to use those colours on his armour and paint the power plant (backpack) blue. He still has the classic purple that I always use for force swords. I'm sure he'll see some tabletop use alongside my army of OOP Blood Angels!



As a bonus, here is another model I finished this week. This is a very old model that I bought from somewhere - I have no idea where - and has been sitting around unpainted. She had two pistols, and I've removed the right hand and replaced with a Sisters of Battle right hand. I also gave her a sword on her back, again from the Sisters of Battle. I'll field her as a death cult assassin on the tabletop. Not my best ever paintjob, but to be honest, I was just in a groove and wanted to get her done. I might touch her up at a later date.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...