Saturday 17 February 2018

Imperial Warhost - yearly update

I've decided that it would be good to do yearly updates of how my armies look, as it makes me feel proud to see the progress I've made each year, and it looks really epic to see my apocalypse-sized armies mustered in full!

This is my Imperial Warhost, with a contingent each of Divine Exorcist Space Marines, Dark Angels Space Marines and Ordo Malleus, with accompanying Knight Titan.

This is what it looked like a year ago:




And this is what it looks like this year:




As you can see, there have been a few additions! The biggest change was the expansion of the Dark Angels from a dreadnought and some Deathwing terminators to a full force of around 1300 pts. I added two tactical squads, a rhino, another Deathwing squad, a command squad and three characters. I also added a rhino, two dreadnoughts, a command squad, Librarian Israfil and a terminator assault squad to the Divine Exorcists. I took away a couple of models that didn't fit the theme (such as the captain - the Divine Exorcists are only supposed to be led by librarians). I also kitbashed a Grey Knight Brotherhood Champion and painted Inquisitor Lord Torquemada Coteaz. There will be further additions this year, such as a Stormhawk Interceptor and some more Ordo Malleus models, although that will probably be it, since I plan to focus on other armies this year.

Here are further pictures of the force:










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...