Saturday 28 September 2019

Rise up, minions of Chaos!

Dark Apostle Taroth has come to convert you to Chaos! My friend, Martin very kindly sent me this Dark Apostle. He only wanted the dark disciples, so he parcelled up the Apostle with some other bitz and sent it from Germany to the UK, and I have now finished painting it. It's sure better than my previous apostle, who looks pretty goofy. Taroth will join my Black Legion force and be responsible for riling up all the lovely cultists in the army. He's unconverted, but I repositioned his head, inspired by another model online that I thought looked better with the head facing forwards.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...