Saturday 12 October 2019

Minotaurs terminator squad

Hooray! Today is an exciting day! I have finally completed a squad of Minotaurs Terminators! Previously I had finished a land raider one terminator and a sternguard veteran, so it feels great to now have a squad of terminators to ride in that land raider. This is squad is led by Sergeant Miliadi, who wields her storm bolter and power sword. The rest of the squad are equipped in a fairly standard way, with power fists and storm bolters, a chainfist and a heavy flamer. 

It might be a while, but for this army I also plan to have a captain in terminator armour, a terminator assault squad and a cataphractii terminator squad (and of course the rest of the sternguard veteran squad).

I am one satisfied hobbyist right now! 






And here they are with their Land Raider.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Very nicely done. May I ask where you acquired the transverse crests attached to the top of their armor?

    ReplyDelete

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...